Silicon Carbide (SiC) Devices
Short Lead Times
Typical lead times for our SiC die, discrete, module and gate drive are:
- 12 weeks or less for small- to mid-sized die/discrete order quantities (less than 5K pieces)
- 20 weeks or less for large-quantity die/discrete orders (5K or more pieces)
We deliver the quality SiC products you need when you need them for as long as you need them.
Design with us and design with confidence.
Our SiC power devices deliver unrivaled avalanche and short-circuit ruggedness with solutions for every part of your design to streamline your SiC development from benchtop to production. Unlike other suppliers, we unify in-house die production with low-inductance power packaging and digital programmable gate drivers so that you can design the most efficient, compact and reliable end products.
How Can Microchip Silicon Carbide Devices Solve Your Design Challenges?
- Wide range of 700V, 1200V and 1700V SiC products to support a variety of markets and applications
- Higher SiC power density vs. silicon enables smaller magnetics, transformers, filters and passives, resulting in a compact form factor
- SiC products can be combined with other Microchip devices, including 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers, power management devices, analog sensors, touch and feature controllers and wireless connectivity solutions, to create a total system and lower overall system costs